And here we are again...Another year, flying by like crazy... Always makes me think, analyse over the year and feel I am very blessed to even be alive. But its also very scary, everything goes so quick and sometimes you forget what to prioritise. We are so up in our lifes and having our comfortable routines that you forget whats important...
One of the biggest things this year was probably me taking a risk quitting my day job and went for a Design Competition for a Reality TV Show filmed in The Philippines. This is one of my biggest "YOLO" moments ever! I'm the sensible organised one that never do crazy things like that. I loved the experience but not necessarily the TV bit of it. But hey I tried and it was a 2 1/2 weeks of joy and met some amazing people. But this made me realise that I need more of these moments, I basically shat my pants when I did this but I DID IT! Self growth is very important and not getting out of your comfort zone you will never grow as a individual. I struggled when I got back without a job and a double rent to pay but look at me, here I am with two part time jobs I like and doing my own creative things and still trying to push for better things. I am so grateful for what I have but also I am still struggling with certain things ( that have to be another post haha )
I want to thank all the people that has been a part of my year and my journey, even the people I did cut off for various reasons. I learnt from every situation and person for good or bad. But I wanna say big up to the people that made me smile and laugh in tuff situations. Without you I would never be able to get through anything, THANK YOU! You know who you are...
2014 we had a love & hate relationship and I now welcome 2015 in my life, bring it on!
Sooo a few things that happen this year:
- I cut a fringe, very risky but I like it!
- I was one of the contestants for FashionOne's Design Genius
- Cut certain people off that showed no effort being in my life
- Lost a very special friend, made me realise how small some things are
- Tried to smile as much as possible
- Released some new material
- I'm now an auntie for another beautiful little girl
- My Kimonos are now in process of being manufactured
- I redesigned this beautiful website for you guys
- So much more probably did happen but this is how I sum it up...